Do you want to know how you can create calm from the chaos?
With sooo much chaos going on in the world (and your external world) it is sure to create some chaos in your internal world (aka your mind, emotions and thoughts).
Why is creating calm important for you?
- It will help you to reduce your feelings of stress, anxiety, fear and overwhelm!
- It will increase your immune system (and you want a strong immune system to be ready to support you if the time comes)
- It will support you to be able to handle any challenges that come your way!
1) General tapping
Tap on a point like the Karate Chop Point when you are talking to friends and family or even watching news which is negative.
2) Tap when out and about
If you are out and about an are in situations that cause you some dis-stress then choice a point to tap on.
You may like to tap on the Karate Chop point or the Collarbone is a great favourite of mine!
3) Structured rounds of tapping
Set some time aside to do some structured rounds of tapping. Where you create a ‘setup statement’ and then a reminder phrase and tap on all of the 9 tapping points of the body
4) Tapping for sleep
Tap on the top of the head to help you to fall asleep.
Do You want to know what you can do next?
I’m sure this taster of information has you thinking… How can you lean more!
Here are some options to support your further:
- You would LOVE my weekly Chaos to Calm Tips sent directly to your inbox!
- A Say Goodbye to Stress, Anxiety or Fatigue or Self-Care Online workshop are a great place to further develop your Calming Toolkit!
- You can book a Clarity Call with me where we can discuss your next steps HERE and if you would like some one on one guidance and support.
Sending love and wellbeing your way!