Program Terms and COnditions
Please read the terms and conditions below, which contain important information about services provided by Wellness for Life Australia, ABN 98612130506.
NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS
By providing your name and email address, you’ll also receive supportive resources for your journey via email. Don’t worry, l won’t share or sell your info and you can unsubscribe at any time! Now that formality is out of the way, I’d love to share my newsletter with you, so you can boost your outcomes!
CONSENT & WAIVER FOR SERVICES
• I verify that all information provided via the online forms is correct and current to the best of my knowledge.
• I understand that any information provided is for safety purposes and will be kept strictly confidential unless I provide written consent.
• I hereby give my consent to receive services and I acknowledge and agree that I am doing so at my own risk.
• My health and safety with respect to such services are my sole responsibility.
• My decision to receive services is voluntary, and I know of, understand and assume any and all the risks associated therewith.
• In exchange for receiving services for myself and on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators and personal representatives, hereby waive, release, discharge and hold my practitioner harmless from any and all liability for any and all injuries, including damages or claims relating to or resulting from my receipt of the services, now or in the future, foreseen or unforeseen.
• If I experience pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my practitioner. I will not hold my practitioner responsible for any pain or discomfort I experience before, during or after the session.
• I understand that the services offered today are not a substitute for medical care.
• I understand that my practitioner is not qualified to carry out a medical examination or provide a diagnosis and I agree not to interpret their comments as medical advice.
• I affirm that I have notified my practitioner of all known medical conditions and injuries.
• I agree to inform the practitioner of any changes in my health and medical condition. I understand that there shall be no liability on the practitioner’s part should I forget to do so.
• I understand that the session is non-sexual in nature.
• I understand my medical information and session notes may be released to other, third party, health practitioners whom I agree for my practitioner to refer me to.
• I agree that my practitioner will need to disclose my personal information if required to by law.
• By signing this release, I hereby waive and release my practitioner from any and all liability, past, present and future relating to this session.
• I understand the services provided by the practitioner are based on, and may also, balance energy.
• I understand the practitioner does not prescribe medications and does not diagnose or treat illness or disease.
• It is my own personal responsibility to accommodate whatever my body presents and consult my health care provider/Doctor / mental health care provider if symptoms persist.
• Providing this information constitutes my permission for you (my practitioner) to contact me regarding related information via mail, email, phone, messenger or telegram.
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior if you are no longer able to make a session (or use the link from the appointment email to cancel or reschedule it). If you can’t make a session, you have one opportunity to reschedule it if 48 hours notice or more is given, else the session will be forfeited at full cost to you.
• These sessions do not replace urgent or essential treatment by a trained medical practitioner.
• I understand the practitioner is not a licensed mental health practitioner, counselor, or psychologist.
• All information provided by the practitioner is of educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice.
Terms and Conditions of Prepayments for Services
By making a prepayment for any service or program with Wellness for Life Australia and Lisa Gumieniuk, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
Prepayment: All services offered by Lisa Gumieniuk require full prepayment in advance. This includes but is not limited to individual coaching sessions, group programs, courses, and workshops. No services will be provided until payment has been received in full.
Non-Refundable: Prepayments made for services are non-refundable. Once payment has been made, no refunds or credits will be issued for any reason, including but not limited to cancellation, rescheduling, or non-attendance.
Expiry Date: Prepaid services must be used within a specified timeframe. For one-off sessions, the session must be scheduled and attended within 1 month from the date of prepayment. For Reset Programs, the sessions must be completed within the respective program durations of 60, 90, or 120 days from the date of prepayment.
Results: While high-quality services and support will be provided, I acknowledge there is no guarantee of specific outcomes or results. The effectiveness of the services may vary depending on individual circumstances including and not limited to you additional commitment in between sessions.
Jurisdiction: I understand and agree that any claims or disputes arising from the services provided by Wellness for Life Australia shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia.
I further agree that any legal action or proceeding concerning such claims or disputes shall be brought exclusively in the courts located in New South Wales, Australia.
I voluntarily and knowingly enter into this agreement, and I waive any objections or rights to bring a claim or legal action outside of the jurisdiction and venue specified above.
1. Any information or guidance provided by Wellness for life Australia is not a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of your doctor or healthcare provider.
2. You must not rely on any information or guidance we provide you with as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider.
3. Wellness for life Australia expressly disclaims all responsibility and shall have no liability for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered by you or any third party as a result of your reliance on any information or guidance we provide you with.
4. If you have any specific questions or concerns about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or healthcare provider as soon as possible.
5. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your healthcare provider.
6. You are strongly advised not to delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of the information or guidance we provide you with.
7. Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude any liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.
SPACE CLEARING SESSIONS (ONLY)
Whilst an energy space clearing session will be focused on clearing the area’s energy, if at any time before, during or after the clearing session, I feel unwell or uneasy; I am welcome to contact the practitioner. I am welcome to provide insights/experiences that may upon the closure of the session when the practitioner contacts me to discuss the session.
I agree I have completed this form as honestly and completely as possible, and will advise if anything changes at any time. I understand that space clearing and energy healing is a natural, non-invasive modality to help improve the energy in a space and should not be used to replace urgent or essential treatment by a medical practitioner.